Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

NEW MUSIC: Crayon Pop - Bar Bar Bar!


Hey guys, I'm back!

Today, I'm bringing you a song by Korean girl group Crayon Pop. It's their new single "Bar Bar Bar"!

I was a bit hesitant about posting K-Pop, because I'm by no means an expert on the subject, but I decided, it would be no harm to show you guys some of the Korean music that I listen to!

Crayon Pop were only formed last year, but they have already produced some incredible music. Songs like "Bing Bing" and "Dancing Queen" instantly made me a fan, when I discovered them and this track is no less brilliant.

Crayon Pop are all about the fun and having a laugh and this song is just as quirky and colourful as their previous material. It's a thoroughly upbeat and infectious tune, in which almost every single line is a hook in itself. The chorus is an earworm and a half and there's also a little speak-sung middle 8, which is super cute and a satisfying contrast to the sing-song.


The production is simple yet electric, with big buzzing synths and e-guitars, keeping things thouroughly bouyant and danceable, as well as lending a fantastic groove to the song. 

K-Pop definitely isn't for everyone, but I really adore it, so keep an eye out, 'cos I'll probably be posting more Korean music in the future!

Make sure to watch the video! It's fittingly hilarious, as the girls parody the Korean music industry!




"Bar Bar Bar" was released on 20th June 2013





~ ~ Extra Goodies ! ~ ~

Here's another K-Pop song that I'm loving atm!

No comments:

Post a Comment