Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

NEW MUSIC: Studio Killers - Jenny


Amazing new music ALERT! This new song by virtual electro-pop group Studio Killers is quite awesome!

I stumbled across this band just the other day and although I really like their previous material, this song stands out to me in particular. It has a wonderful breezy, tropical production and simple, catchy lyrics. It's super bouncy and reminds me of INNA and Edward Maya's Stereo Love.


The lyrics are refreshing and zesty too, as the singer talks about wanting to "ruin" their friendship with Jenny, so that they can "be lovers instead". 

Effective lyricism and a great melody make this the perfect summer-sunshine sooong ! I love it!

Their debut album 'Studio Killers' will be released on June 14th, so in just 3 days!!

'Jenny' was released on May 6th 2013 // CHECK OUT THEIR BLOG FOR MORE!


No comments:

Post a Comment