Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Tal Releases Music Video for "Danse" feat. Flo Rida!


One of my favourite french popstars, Tal, has just released the video for her new single 'Danse'!

'Danse' is a fun dance-pop song, but the reason I didn't post about it before, was because I didnt think it was that great... BUT it has grown on me and I'm going to break it down for you now :)

GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS SONG:
  • Dr. Luke-esque (but better) radio friendly production. Very summery and danceable !
  • Tal sounds great.
  • Great chorus.
  • It really sounds like a Tal song and her personality shines through and makes this song much better, as a result. Well done Tal!

NOTSOGOOD THINGS:
  • Way too much Flo Rida! He gets like the whole second verse and most of the middle 8 ... and like that's way too much. It's not balanced in my opinion, Tal should have gotten a proper, big middle 8 or at least the second verse, instead of Flo. It would have been a much better song with more Tal in her own song, tbh. :(

All in all, a fun summer track, which I do enjoy, but not her best! That would be the stunning 'Le Sens de la Vie'.

Here's the video, enjoy!


If you like french pop, check out my Stromae review here!

'Danse' was released on the 27 May // Buy it here if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment